AIR-PAK X3 SCBA
The Scott Safety Air-Pak X3 SCBA was designed not only to exceed the new requirements outlined in the 2013 Edition of the 1981 and 1982 standards, but also to exceed customer expectations for what an Air-Pak SCBA should be. Scott Safety incorporated end-user feedback in every step of the design process to deliver to the fire service the next platform of Air-Pak SCBA.
The Air-Pak X3 SCBA improves comfort through new shoulder strap designs, better weight management, and improved hose and wire management resulting in the cleanest Air-Pak SCBA on the market. Fire ground communications are enhanced with the introduction of the AV-3000 HT facepiece, EPIC 3 Communications, a new “external” HUD and optimally positioned “buddy” lights. The Air-Pak X3 can be ordered with either a CGA cylinder connection or a Snap-Change cylinder connection.
- Available with CGA or Snap-Change Cylinder Connection
- Available in 2.2, 4.5, or 5.5 Cylinder Pressures
- “External” HUD for Easy Air Status Updates of the Team
- Dual Redundant Pressure Reducer
- Vibralert Tactile Alarm
- Enhanced Comfort
- Improved Hose and Wire Management
- Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Industry’s Best Warranty