Cosmas offers the latest technological advances in protective footwear for the fire services
professionals. Cosmas, the next generation of fire boots, direct from Italy. NFPA-certified structual and wildland firefighting boots, with a reputation
as the best fitting, highest quality, high-performance brand of personal protective footwear available.
The Vulcan offers:
- Low-profile, triple-reinforced pull-on straps help get you in quickly, then stay out of your way.
- Mesh window for enhanced ventilation
- Thermoformed tibia guard protects your shins on the ladder.
- Schoeller fabric upper with KERMEL provides excellent heat, flame, chemical, and abrasion resistance,
yet is 87% lighter than leather.
- AnkleArmor contoured ankle guards protect ankles from knocks and dings - an industry first by Cosmas.
- MidsoleArmor comination composite puncture plate/ladder shank/midsole, provides full puncture resistance coverage and thermal insulation for the bottom of the foot. This Cosmas exclusive, patent-pending construction is stiff and supportive in the heel and arch, yet flexible in the forefoot, allowing your
foot to flex naturally.
- Abrasion, chemical, and flame resistant vulcanized rubber toe cap extends boot life.
- Integrated stand-off allows for easy removal of the boot.
- Proprietary, high traction, electrically insulating, oil & heat resistant, vulcanized nitrile rubber outsole equipped with ergonomic HeelRoll and ToeSpring promotes a natural walking motion. High profile ladder grips prevent slips.
For more information on the Vulcan, please feel free to contact us.