Based on a highly customizable global nozzle platform design, the unique G-Force series of fixed, selectable, and automatic nozzles combine over 40 years of Task Force Tips design innovation and experience into true next generation firefighting tools.
Manufactured exclusively at TFT’s USA production facilities, the G-Force series is supported by an extensive infrastructure of 24-hour technical service representatives, on-line documentation, digital video training library, exclusive product serialization and tracking capabilities, and a proven 5 year product warranty.
Incorporating unique performance components such as a stainless steel slide valve, inlet debris screen and protective fog pattern choices, the G-Force series delivers high performance and rugged dependability in a low cost package.
- Fixed Gallonage
- Selectable Gallonage
- Tip Only
- Shutoff with Grip Models
- Fixed Cut Metal
- Fixed Molded Rubber
- Spinning Stainless Steel (Shown)
- Integral Tactile Indicator provides optional preset pattern selection or factory set lock out.
- Bonded Rubber Bumper provides maximum durability in harsh conditions.
- Lightweight Hard Anodized Aluminum Alloy Body includes permanent laser engraved operational markings and highly visible reflective labeling.
- Large Index Ring with Indicator allows easy flow, pressure or flush selections with a gloved hand.
- Flush without nozzle shutdown or pattern adjustment.
- Color- Coded Polymer Pistol Grip Valve Handle and Covers offer rugged durability in harsh firefighting conditions.
- Stainless Steel Slide Valve provides turbulence-free flow control when gated.
- Integrated Inlet Screen prevents debris from entering nozzle and affecting stream quality.
- Serialization provides track-ability and immediate access to on-line operational instructions.
NFPA #1964 compliant